„Learning happens in what we focus on.” – Tim Gallwey
- 2019 Solution-focused Team coaching – Solution surfers Kft. (In progress)
- 2019 Action Learning Team Coach training, Gestalt Coaching Center Ltd.
- 2019 Agile Transformation Facilitator, Agility Health US
- 2014 ICF qualified Business Coach training, Coaching Academy Ltd. (accreditation ID: 17/2014)
- 2013 Performance Coach training – The Institute of Leadership & Management, UK
- 2011 Personality and Ability Measurement, SHL/CEB
- 2010 Korn Ferry Lominger Leadership & Interview Architect, Competency Modelling & High Potential Identification (Choices) and Learning Agility Assessment
- 2009 Change Management Consultant, PROSCI
- 2008 Organization Design training, Linkage Europe
- 2003 Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Budapest University of Technology and Economics (State University of New York at Buffalo)
- 2001 Human Management – Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- 1996 Economist – College of Commerce, Hospitality and Tourism – Hotel Management and Tourism major
MAIN ACTIVITY FIELDS
- Executive and business individual coaching
- Team coaching
- Development and implementation of HR and organizational strategy
- Complex leadership and organizational development
- Corporate culture development
- Change and agile transformation management
I have nearly 25 years of experience in HR leadership, management consulting, organizational development and design, change and agile transformation management and I am also active as an executive coach.
My approach has been shaped by my senior management background, many years of experience in many industries, multi-environments and abroad, but especially by the relentless curiosity with which I develop day by day in order to be able to offer more, better and more relevant to individuals and organizations.
I am a determined opponent of all forms of the status quo! I believe in development, transformation, and the ability to transcend ourselves day by day, whether at individual or team level. In general, I do not offer the easier way, nor instant success, but thorough and collaborative work, curiosity, understanding, awareness, inspiration, energy and creativity: a path to renewal and success.