- 2023 NLP Practitioner – Holotrop Consulting
- 2023 Team and Group Coach – Coach Akadémia
- 2022 Solution-focused mediator
- 2022 Integrative Coach EMCC Practitioner – GROW
- 2022 Nonviolent Communication Group
- 2021 Integrative Coach EMCC Foundation GROW
- 2022 Nonviolent Communication Basics – Rambala Éva
- 2021 Train the Trainer – GROW
- 2012 YMCA Youth Group Leadership Training
- 2012 Skilled helper – Dr Hélisz Katalin
- 2009 – 2013 BGE, International Management faculty
MAIN ACTIVITY FIELDS
- Attitude and skills development programs, trainings
- Collaboration development, team building
- Assertive Communication
- Giving and accepting constructive feedback
- Emotion management, emotional intelligence
- Change management
- Creative problem solving
- Stress management
As a trainer and coach, I am interested in bringing out the ability and mindset in people that they have, just waiting to be discovered. My approach has been shaped by my management and HR background, and I have gained a lot of experience through leading children and university student groups and developing each person according their needs.
Over the years, I have supported both employees and managers by teaching outstanding customer experience, change management and creative solution management. In our rapidly changing world, these three areas are essential for a company to keep pace with change.
Training and coaching will be successful when participants find their own solutions and discover their own voice. I believe that authenticity is more powerful than just applying learned methods, so I also put a lot of emphasis on personalising the theories learned, so participants can apply their knowledge right away.
I work with a wide variety of techniques, and my solutions often include surprising exercises to stimulate creative thinking and exploration of new paths.