LÁSZLÓ GOSZTONYI PCC
„The facts all belong only to the task, not to the solution” – Wittgenstein
- 2013 International Coach Federation – Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- 2006 Budapest Univ. of Technology and Economics – MBA /finance and management
- 1995 Family Therapy Institute, London – Family Therapist
- 1989 Univ. of Medical Postgraduate Studies, Budapest – Psychologist, MSc.
- 1980 University of Kossuth, Debrecen – Psychologist
MAIN ACTIVITY FIELDS
- Individual leadership coaching and team coaching processes
- Leading with a coaching mindset
- Leadership Skills Development: motivation, delegation
- Stress and conflict management
- Time management
- Negotiation and presentation techniques
- Assertive communication
- Collaboration development, team building programs
- Organizational development
In a developmental process I consider it my professional mission to deal with the construction of a long-awaited future, rather than looking at problems, and to make organizations, processes and trainings enjoyable and effective. As a professional I believe in solution-orientation.
A system approach ensures that a group’s performance is higher than the sum of its members’ performance. This is what I consider to be a coaching approach that is worth applying and learning.
- Over 700 hours of leadership coaching and team coaching
- Participation in the development and operation of educational and sales programs.
- Leading a large number of trainers (18 colleagues).
- Consistent application of business and psychological systems approach.