„100% of employees are people. 100% of customers are people. 100% of the suppliers, all external and internal partners of the company are… people. If you don’t understand people, you don’t understand business.” – Simon Sinek
2017 TA 101 training – Organizational TA
2015 Coursera / Case Western Reserve University – Women in Leadership: Inspiring Positive Change
2014 Profiles competency assessment expert and consultant training
2014 Coursera / University of Pennsylvania, USA – Gamification
2014 Provocative Change Works™ Practitioner – Methodological expert of provocative change
2014 Coursera/Case Western Reserve University – Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence
2013 Legacy Ltd. – Trainer, Team coach and Facilitator (200 hours)
2013 International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited coach (ACC)
2011 Business Coach Ltd. – Certified Business Coach
MAIN ACTIVITY FIELDS
- • innovation, innovative leadership, innovation management
• change management
• leadership, coaching, female leaders
• cooperation, intercultural cooperation
• motivation, conflict management
• communication, assertiveness, personal branding, effective presentation
• emotional intelligence
• strategic thinking
- In the spirit of result-oriented development, I work with my clients as a partner. I create an inspirational, creative intellectual workshop for both individual and group assignments. My working method is based on pragmatic, result-oriented, system-approach thinking. In addition to mastering the coaching approach, my clients are simultaneously expanding their leadership tools and developing their self-awareness and skills.I am a certified economist with two decades of experience in corporate communications as well as in personal and organizational development. As an expert, I have been involved in many successful human development projects.
As an accredited coach (ACC) of the International Coach Association, I have committed myself to high quality and constant professional development. I’m currently working on getting a PCC certification. I regularly publish in the national and international press. I speak five foreign languages. As a founding president of the Professional Coaching Association, I consider it my mission to promote coaching in society.
As a co-founder and curator of TEDxLiberty Bridge Women, it is at my heart to build a change and action-oriented community and to share the precious thoughts of female power with a wider audience.
I have two teenage sons with whom I practice the role of a coaching parent. I am constantly developing my professional personality in supervision and other forms of self-awareness. I believe in change and development.